Portable reciprocating compressors
Our portable reciprocating compressors are designed and constructed for use on construction sites and by small trades businesses.
- i.Comp for constant pressure up to 11 bar
- PREMIUM or CLASSIC version
- Displacement between 130 and 660 l/min; 10 to 25 bar
Stationary reciprocating compressors
Stationary reciprocating compressors are perfect for workshop or industrial applications.
- Wide range of versions and performance capacities
- Oil-lubricated or dry-running (OIL-FREE)
- Displacement between 59 and 1400 l/min; 7, 10, 15 or 35 bar
i.Comp TOWER, i.Comp TOWER T, AIRBOX and AIRBOX CENTER complete systems are equipped with oil-free compression reciprocating compressors, making them ideally suited to all applications requiring compressed air with high levels of purity.
- Quiet and ready for connection
- For workshops, laboratories, the pharmaceutical industry and the food & beverages industry
- Displacement from 0.25 to 0.90 m³/min
Boosters augment existing system pressure at specific locations.
- As individual components or operation-ready complete systems
- For constant high pressure up to 45 bar
- Wide range of pressures to meet every requirement
From preliminary analysis to the finished product – customised compressed air stations for industrial applications
- Optimal integration of the compressed air supply into your overall system
- Compressed air stations with high-quality Kaeser industrial compressors
- From special colours to special machines – the Kaeser modular system ensures that your individual needs are met down to the very last detail.